Streets of New York 411 Inc. offer a full range of products and services that provide a comprehensive menu so each client gets not just optimum exposure for their product, service or event, but a positive ROI (Return on Investment). Over the course of more than fifteen years, we have studied and developed tactics to effectively advertise to audiences throughout the five boroughs of New York.
Geographically, the company has built an extensive knowledge base of New York’s business, educational and cultural communities. A few areas of marketing concentration include:
• Understanding New York’s ethnically diverse neighborhoods.
• Mapping pedestrian flow in high-traffic business districts and shopping areas.
• Navigating public transportation facilities and routes.
• Strong client relations with record stores, restaurants, beauty/barber shops.
• Cultivating relationships with various colleges and trade schools.
• Established relationships with cultural organizations and Houses of Worship.
• An extensive database of nightclubs and hot spots.
The Company is composed of a team of hard working and experienced professionals who have utilized effective public relations and aggressive marketing strategies to assist our clients in achieving their objectives.
We provide the following services; Concept Design and Branding Team, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Tech and New Media Team, Visuals and Audio Team, Graphics, Printing and Street Teams.
We have formed several highly professional “Street Teams” with the ability to saturate promotional materials in any target area, while answering questions and gathering feedback about the client’s event or product. We can customize a marketing campaign to fit any budget.
For more information visit our website http://www.streetsofnewyork411.com/
We’ll put your business in the street™
SOCAMANIA CONCERT & LABOR DAY COSTUMES @ BARCLAYS CENTER SAT. AUG. 31
In honor of the 51st Anniversary of Trinidad and Tobago’s independence, the finest in Brooklyn…
#200 Eastern Parkway #Brooklyn Museum #Bunji Garlin #Desma Bidjou #Fay Ann Lyons #Iwer George #Jr Kiddies King #New York City Events #NYC #Socamania #Sony 411 #Street Team NYC #Streets of New York 411 #Streets411 #West Indies